Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Layout and walking

As you can tell, I changed the layout of our blog not because I disliked our old design but that was the only way to get rid of that pesky photobucket box in the middle of the screen.  I will hopefully update this one to something more festive soon. 

To more important matters...WE HAVE A WALKER!!  He still crawls some but definitely is walking more than crawling.  Here is a video from last week of the first time he took several steps.  Yes, next time us two Aggies will turn the light on so everyone can see better.  I love his facial expression and the noises he makes while concentrating:)  I hope to do a full 14 month update soon (as that occurred on Wednesday of last week) but this is definitely the biggest news this past month!

1 comment:

  1. Look at him go - he looks like he is even more sturdy than he was at the house the other day.

    ReplyDelete