UPDATE--After posting about our insurance ordeal, a couple of people emailed (I felt loved to know someone actually reads my ranting on here!), and told me to negotiate the bill. I never thought to do that and wish I had known you could before paying the hospital portion as the doctor portion was knocked in half! Plus they are re-filing with the insurance company which might result in even more being covered (as they were listed out of network the first time but can some how change it this time...???)! The insurance people have kinda been butts (sorry, I know that is a very mature way to put it) about everything but the doctor's group, who actually rendered a service, has been very helpful because they just want to be paid something. So please learn from my experience: 1. read your insurance guidelines and 2. NEGOTIATE!
Ok, so I have put pictures on here before of Cole organizing his closet but now he's discovered the wonderful world of gift wrap in our front bedroom closet. I figured I would let him play with the ribbons for a few minutes so I could wrap a birthday gift and ended up with a huge mess! I will post more pictures soon as I have been a slacker this month and have several things to add including some video of our now "I-can-take-10-steps-by-myself" walker!
Aerial view of the destruction
The cutest "holy crap, I've been caught" face on the planet!
No comments:
Post a Comment