Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday party boys

This past weekend, we took a scenic trip of western East Texas (aka we got lost) going to the first birthday party of the son of some good friends of ours. When we finally got there, we were excited to see another friend of Russell's from college was also there with his wife and son, who we hadn't seen in person yet! We have all been wanting to get the 3 boys together to take pictures since the youngest one was born and hadn't been able to until then but taking pictures of small children is always comical...Happy Birthday Darren and glad to finally meet you Brody!

Russell and Cole with his two good friends from college (and my friends now too as me and Jeana were preggo together---see below!) and the boys
(I was about 30 weeks in this photo and Jeana was about 20 weeks)

First photo attempt with 2 escapees...I love his look of "hey, where are ya'll going?!"

I love Cole's look in this picture of "Really, you want me to sit still for a frog?!"

This is the best shot we got. I wish they were all looking at the camera and Cole was smiling but, hey, you take what you can get with little ones and the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment