Sunday, August 1, 2010

Children's museum

Downtown Bryan has a Children's Museum that I assumed was geared more for older kids until a few of my friends went and found they have an area for kiddos under 2. I was excited to take Cole since finding fun and safe activities in the air conditioning are hard to come by for one year olds. We met my friend and her little girls, Evelyn and Isabelle, up there a few weeks ago and once Cole warmed up a bit (he is very shy and reserved at new places), he found lots of new fun things to play with (and the natural lighting was great!). Evelyn is about 7 months older than Cole and was such a busy bee with her grocery cart (they have a neat HEB area where kids can "buy" "food")...I know most mom's are going to call me crazy, but I want Cole to start walking ASAP because 1. Evelyn looked like she was having so much fun exploring the other areas of the museum and 2. the boy is getting heavy to carry:) We had lots of fun and look forward to going back soon!
Evelyn getting her groceries!
Cole was fascinated by Evelyn's ponytail and kept trying to swat at it:)

An amazing moment where both of them sat still for a picture together!

No comments:

Post a Comment