Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me:)

My birthday was this past weekend and it was great! We got to spend time with both Russell's family and my family, eat lots of good food and opened gifts. And since I was the birthday honoree, I didn't take any birthday pictures so I'll need to get those from everyone else. However, I am old and knocking on 30 and would prefer to just put pictures of my child and not myself on the blog. Have I mentioned my child likes to help me cook, specifically smelling things and holding the utensils? Well, he does and if he wants to be the next Bobby Flay, then that is okie dokie with me! However, mental note....do not leave wooden spoon sitting on the floor after playtime when there are ravenous wild animals in the house (aka miniature dachshunds)....

No comments:

Post a Comment