Monday, May 10, 2010

Goofiness

First, I want to say that I think Russell's first blog post was very good and sad and Hunter will be missed very much. I have already informed the stuffed animal thief (aka Baxter) that he has to live forever because I don't handle dogs going to heaven very well. I will try to get Russell to blog more in the future as he is the writer in the family and I'm just the weird math person that hasn't been posting very often. Part of the reason for the small number of posts (I have had less than 10 posts per month so far this year...) is due to the mobility of my subject I normally blog and post pictures of. I couldn't understand why some friends of mine complained about getting pictures of their toddlers because Cole has always loved to pose for the camera. But now there is way too much to investigate, like the dog bowl and toilet bowl (I'm starting to see a theme emerge...), to sit still! Here are a few shots I got of him in action moving through the den.
Here he is pulling up on my leg...."Hey Maaaa!"

My child, the next Michael Jordan...if he gets his jumping skills from his Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment