Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who needs Sears?

When you have a Canon SLR and you know how to use a few of the buttons on it?:) Amen to the Pioneer Woman's website that has camera tutorials and is helping me become more proficient with my camera. Now, I'm not saying I could open a photo studio anytime soon but at least these are decent enough to save us a ton at Sears, Olan Mills, Wal-Mart, or other photo studio. Plus, this cute booger does not want to sit still! I not only got in a workout but other non-posed pictures that are really funny. I will be able to touch these up and make them even better once I get Photoshop (and learn to use it) for my birthday! First are the naked photos...

Yeah! Finally captured all 4 teethies (and have two more trying to make their grand entrance!). It's crazy how changing the settings of the camera changed the color of the fabric! Then I put some clothes on him but he was getting tired of the photo session...

"I can't take these working conditions much longer..."

"Is she still there with the camera? Alright, a few more pictures, but that's it!"

1 comment: