Some of you readers have commented about the lack of photos of myself on this blog. There are 2 reasons for this: 1. I am typically taking the pictures and 2. I have self-esteem issues stemming from the annoying 3 lb spare tire that would get me back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Anyways, here is one picture of me and Cole from a walk a few weeks ago when the weather was sunny and cold. Aren't we stylin' in our shades?:) Poor baby will need new shades soon as those are tight on his head! I also included a picture of my two- and four-legged boys. Russell can quote pretty much every line in the movie Top Gun and I like the movie too as it was when Tom Cruise was good looking and not weird. So when we saw the shirt below (which has the Top Gun plane and the phrase "Daddy's Little Wingman") on it, we had to buy it!

Looking sharp for our walk.
My wonderful boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment