
Friday, July 3, 2009
Big man at 2 weeks old
Ok, so I'm officially a terrible blogger but am going to put more effort into now that I can sit more comfortably in the computer chair and found out how many friends and family have been checking for updates to find none. Both Cole and I had check-ups this week and I am down to within 17 lbs of my pre-pregnancy weight and he surpassed his birth weight as he is now 11 lbs and 4 oz! We were really excited as I would prefer to not supplement with formula unless absolutely necessary and he is obviously getting plenty to eat. I can't believe how fast he is changing in that he already makes different noises and has pretty decent head control which even impressed the doctor who told us to not be surprised if he starts crawling and walking sooner than average. I have a feeling he is going to give us a run for our money, literally! Oh well, those extra pounds will come off really fast with me trying to keep up with him. Below is a picture of him in his calm, alert state in his bouncy chair where he chills out during the day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY a new post!!! I have been checking & was going to give you over the holiday weekend to post again before I harrased you :) Glad you both are doing well! I got on the scale yesterday & had lost 30lbs & was 8lbs under my pregnancy weight OMG I still have SOOOOOO much too loose so you wont be the only one!
ReplyDelete