Luckily I took a picture right away because about an hour later I was holding him and heard a familiar sound. However, this time I also felt something. I hopped up and went straight to the changing table to see what fun awaited me. Poop had come out the side (luckily not the top) of the diaper, went all over the blanket he was swaddled in and even got on the burp pad I was holding. Needless to say, he spent the rest of the day in a white t-shirt:)Oh, since I am behind on blogging, here is a picture of a cute Aggie outfit from this weekend. Auntie Em bought the booties and we wanted a picture of him in them before they get too small. He still has a little growing room so they should still fit once football season starts. He actually stayed pretty clean in this outfit!
I can't even tell you how many times I was pooped on. Robbie and I used to take extra shirts (for us) on outings.
ReplyDeleteI have been peed & pooped on more in the past 3 weeks than in Emma's 18 months! LOL I guess we will get the hang of it eventually! Holden got my Mom pretty good while she was here, looked like he squirted mustard down her shirt LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Aggie booties, good job Auntie Em!