I love Easter primarily for remembering Christ's sacrifice but would be lying if I didn't also include the material things like Cadbury eggs and Easter clothing (working in a church nursery is a great place to see all the littles decked out in their Easter outfits!). And even though I'm no longer little, I always feel the urge to buy myself a new dress:) We spent Easter weekend this year with both our families on Saturday as Russell and I both had to work on Sunday. Cole was a little more excited about hunting eggs this year over last year but wanted to sit down and get the money out of the first egg and not much else! He's still not a big candy fan so more chocolate for Mama the money eggs were really fun (I do offer him dairy free candy choices and he says "yuck" and "spicy" but he has started to like gummy worms).
Sitting still for a brief second with the great grandparents (my Mom-ma and Pop-pa)
Playing outside with cousin
Smiling with our Easter goodies
"Where did the Easter bunny go?"
Acutally hunting eggs!!
Wow, the best picture of them together. I don't think I will be opening my professional photography studio anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment