Painting on our new easel with our new apron. I was really nervous about not having him strapped into his booster seat to paint and ending up with paint all over the house but he did really great!
Cooking in our matching aprons! We like vegan blueberry muffin batter the best!
Playing with our new train....I caught him mid-ChooChoo!
Helping Dada build our very early birthday Jeep. We had thought about getting him one for Christmas but I'm weird and prefer non-motorized, use-your-leg-muscles-to-move-and-burn-energy-to-go-to-bed-easier-at-night riding toys. However, after he liked cousin's so much and the fact that Academy had a big sale on them after Christmas and the fact that he won't realize yet what he does and does not get on his actual birthday, we decided to get one now.
Crusing in our new Jeep! I think he looks like he's checking cows in this picture:) Oh, and Russell will officially be teaching this child how to drive after I was told "Cole can't hear you, Mama. I'm driving my Jeep" when I tried to show him how to not run into something. That's better anyways as I still can't park worth a darn!





No comments:
Post a Comment