Friday, February 24, 2012
Afternoon in the country
We haven't been to the country since this past rain and were pleasantly surprised to see some green vegetation and full tanks on this last trip (as seen behind Cole's cow aka CiCi). Whenever we go out there, Cole likes to do 3 things: 1. Feed the cows; 2. Ride in the vroomvroom (polaris ranger); and 3. Ride in the tractor. He fills up a bucket of cubes and chunks them through the fence at the cows as he hasn't quite gotten up the nerve to feed them any closer. Given, I'll never forget the first time I tried to feed cows and thought it was a joke that they would eat the cubes out of your hand until that sandpapery tongue snatched it right from me. Those are pictures that I will not be posting anytime soon! Anyways, here lately the boy likes to sing "Old Macdonlad" and dance a little jig while he feeds cubes and I caught him this time:). For me, I like going to the country to get out of town and to play with my camera. Even though I like cooler weather, the signs of spring were a welcome sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment