Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Day and beyond....

I don't have many pictures of Christmas morning just some video I need to clip to post so bear with my descriptions...Santa brought Cole some farm animals in his stocking (which it was really cute trying to watch him hold all the animals he had gotten and still try to pull the next one out of the stocking!) and a sand table (like a box, but on legs).  After stockings, we ate breakfast at Nana and Pop's house, came home for a nap and then had Christmas with Aunt Maxine (Cole is helping her open presents below!).

Family pic from Christmas afternoon


The next morning, we went to church with all of my family and then had Christmas and lunch afterwards.  Even though it is insanity having so many events, we are so blessed to have our extended families and the ability to visit with them this time of year! 
Cole with Nana and Pop

Family picture that I need to crop...

Hanging out in our tent with Uncle Ryan

Playing with Aunt Meme (his attempt at Emily!)

No comments:

Post a Comment