Last week when we got a couple inches of rain in less than 48 hours and we were under a self-imposed house arrest (not my idea of fun to get out in heavy rain with strong winds with a toddler unless absolutely necessary), we spent our time:
1. Looking out the window, thankful for the rain but going a little stir crazy....
2. Hence, the hiding behind the curtain! Peek-a-boo is one of Cole's favorite games and I wanted to document his pudgy little feet and cankles before they disappear forever into skinny chicken ankles like his mama.
3. Playing like I work for National Geographic and photographing our angry hummingbirds (or burd or tweettweet as the kid calls them). The males are very territorial and chase each other around all day while the females take it easy at the feeder and drink sugar water (I think I want to be a hummingbird in my next life). These are my favorite shots of these fascinating little birds!





I can't imagine Cole ever having skinny chicken ankles. :) Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete