Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day 2010

Labor Day weekend Cole and I went to my grandparents to see the newest addition to our family, my cousin's baby Lucy.  I have been wanting to see her and the new parents since she was born about 2 months ago but travelling to Austin and back in a day with my child would not be pleasant so we were excited they made the trip to Houston to introduce her to everyone.  Isn't she a cutie!?


Some of my other cousins were there as well, including Cole's birthday twin (they were born about 4 hours apart).  Cole walked right up to him when he got there and they held hands and then, being new walkers/standers, fell on to their bottoms:)  I can't believe in 6 months there will be 2 more great grandbabies for a total of 11!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!

1 comment: