Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Undecided

My cousin and aunt made one of these shirts for her little boy during Christmas and it was so cute so me and my mom made one for Cole. I was glad to have something crafty to make because alot of my friends have been making fun, crafty things for their little girls but it was all too girly to make for Cole. The reason the title is undecided for this post is that I couldn't decide between "I'm too sexy for my tie" and "C. W. Meier, CEO". I will let the reader decide:)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! This is the CUTEST thing ever. I'm going for "C.W. Meier, CEO" because then there is a better chance that he will make millions and take care of ole Mom and Dad in their old age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB! Let's keep our eyes out for more ideas!

    ReplyDelete