Friday, January 29, 2010

MMM, chocolate!

This picture reminded me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where the fat kid (not that I think my child is fat!) had his face stuck in the chocolate river! And no, we did not feed our 7 month old chocolate, that is actually prunes...yumyum! This was when he still let us feed him and didn't clamp his mouth shut and shake his head no. According to the experts, he is asserting his independence and we should let him feed himself. Tried that for a few days and was beginning to wonder if those experts worked for Clorox or some other cleaning company as food was everywhere! But Dada stepped in with his magic touch and the spoon started making it into the mouth (with food on it!). As soon as I have some time, I will download the video of Cole feeding himself and the several missed attempts:)




1 comment:

  1. Ahh the beginning of asserting his independence! I think this is gonna last a lifetime! hehe

    ReplyDelete