Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas pictures

Well, we haven't had time to take a family picture yet because we are weirdos and want both of our furry children in the picture which requires a trip to the 'ville with a baby and weinie dog. I did manage to get Cole dressed up last week and take a few pictures of him in his Christmas outfit which turned out well so I don't have to go back to Sears (1. I am cheap; 2. he cried his fool head off last time). Here are a few silly pictures as the good ones will go in Christmas cards!
"Ooh, what are these shiny things...they are my Terget shoes!" (anyone watch SNL and the Target lady??!)
The joys of taking pictures with a curious weinie dog
My photo studio...trying to experiment with natural light from sky light in bathroom...

I had this brilliant idea to put him in his Boppy in front of the tree for a more festive picture and this yoga move was the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment