Monday, August 10, 2009

Photo shoot

Not professional photo shoot, just Aggie-engineered! I wanted to get a picture of Cole smiling for his birth announcement but had only gotten him to smile on his changing pad (I guess if someone was wiping me with a warm wet wipe I would be in a good mood too:)). I'm picky and didn't like the angle and background there so I propped him up on the bed to see what would happen. After a few crazy faces from mama, we got some really good pictures! The one below is not the one for his birth announcement but is my second favorite. I love this happy baby face! Oh, and to update a previous blog, we are now sleeping for 3 hour chunks at night (then eats snack and goes back to sleep) and even did 4 hours the other night but that was after a day of cranky-not-wanting-to-take-a-nap-ness (I think he was going through a growth spurt babies have around 6-8 weeks)...I definitely prefer happier days than extra sleep at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment