When I was pregnant, I researched all sorts of baby items especially baby carriers that allow you to "wear" your baby and go hands free. There are so many different categories (rings, pouches, backpacks) of carriers and many different types within each category. I finally picked a ring sling and Cole seems to enjoy it. For the first few weeks we did the tummy to tummy hold but he really likes looking around and has such good head control that we have graduated to the kangaroo hold. It allows me to get work down around the house when he is awake and lets him take in the world around him. Here is a picture of my kangaroo with a hat on to protect him from the blazing Texas summer sun when we went on a walk this morning. Unfortunately he will only be able to use this type of carrier until he his ~20 lbs which he will reach sooner than later as he weighed 14 lbs 12 oz at his 2 month appt last week! Since he is growing so fast, I have been putting him in outfits mainly for a photo shoot before he outgrows them (hence the pants outfit which is too warm to wear outside right now but will be too small when it is cooler). Oh, and before I forget for a second time today, Happy Birthday Nana!

He has such a happy baby smile!
ReplyDelete