Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here we go!

Well, I had my 41 1/2 week appointment this afternoon and the baby and I looked good. However, my doctor doesn't like patients to go past 42 weeks because there are so many risks to mom and baby so she scheduled a time to be induced...tonight! We go in at 9 pm to get hooked up to IV and antibiotics and then they will start the inducing medication around 4 am. Our doctor said we should have a baby by noon tomorrow! We will update the blog as soon as we can with pictures of our baby!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO excited for you two! The next time you walk through your front door, you will be a family of three! Can't wait to meet him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip Hooray! I can not believe our babies will have the same birthday! God Bless you guys & we will be in touch! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Jon and I will be thinking of and praying for you. I can't wait to hear more info. We understand exactly what that is like. Josh was induced in the evening and born at 2:00-ish in the morning and Zach was induced and born at 8:50 pm.

    ReplyDelete