"Which decoration do I want to take off next?"
He kept having the camel eat the baby Jesus and would say "num num num"....I'm hoping it's just because the baby was on hay and not some deeper religious/emotional issue...
Christmas 2 was the third weekend with the Driskill family coming in from south Texas. Cole put on a show for my Mom-ma, Pop-pa, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Rodger with his new drum and an old keyboard piano. He wanted all of them to go in the blue room at my parents house (where all of his toys are) and no one else was allowed in!
Christmas 2 was the third weekend with the Driskill family coming in from south Texas. Cole put on a show for my Mom-ma, Pop-pa, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Rodger with his new drum and an old keyboard piano. He wanted all of them to go in the blue room at my parents house (where all of his toys are) and no one else was allowed in!
Giving sweet kisses with presents...
More kisses...
New drumsticks!
Oh, the piano that Mama is so glad stays at Nana and Pops house! Check out my Christmas bokeh in the background...I think I'm finally learning to use my big girl camera:)






No comments:
Post a Comment