I'm behind, again. Quick recap - we were sick Mother's Day weekend and I am almost 30. Ok, now that everyone is caught up, I'll show some pictures of the boy painting plus a few more posts of pictures showing what we have been up to. Cole loves to paint. He can say the word and run to where I keep the paints and paper super excited and then runs to the kitchen and pulls his chair out (which is now the painting chair as we sit in a regular sans booster seat...prefers sitting on his feet and he doesn't throw a fit so I gave in). Once in the chair, I'm instructed what colors to put where and will be handed the paper when he's finished with a firm "done" spoken. This time I had to repeatedly tell him to keep the paint on the paper...you'll see why!



No comments:
Post a Comment