Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter shirt photo shoot

I am a photography enthusiast in progress and learned the lesson this weekend that shooting outside late morning casts too many shadows.  Given, it doesn't matter that much when the subjects being photographed are not capable of sitting still, at least not at the same time anyways.  Here are some of the shoots of the two of them in matching shirts my mom made them:

 Due to the lack of rain, there are very few wildflowers right now so we went to elementary down the street that has a compost demo garden that has some plants and a trellis and a wheel barrow.  Cousin is pushing and Cole decides to come over and help...


 And take over!  Her poor little face but they went back to sharing right after a hug (too bad there are bags of leaves in the background)...


 These are the two pics of them by themselves that I like the best where you can see their shirts.  Maybe they'll sit still a little longer this weekend!  Hope everyone has a Happy Easter as I probably won't blog before then.


1 comment: