Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo shoot

Now that Cole is a mover and a shaker (he has taken a few steps on his own!), getting a photo session in is just plain difficult. Gone are the days of having 30 plus photos to pick from....most shots are blurred as he tries to move on to something more interesting or involve a scowl because he's sitting still. We were about to leave to go somewhere the other day and had a few extra minutes so I thought I would try to capture some pictures of Cole in his baseball t-shirt and new Astros hat. There is actually a good one of him smiling (which he does alot during the day, just not for the camera!) and his new "ooohh" face! He looks like a "little boy" instead of a baby in these pictures so much which we makes me sad and glad. I'm sad to see him grow so fast but excited to see what God has planned for his future!

No comments:

Post a Comment