Once a year, the US Army Corps of Engineers where Russell works (not to be mistaken with the Aggie Corps) holds an Engineer Day where they provide lunch and games for employees and their families. For whatever reason (school, work, pregnancy), I have never been able to attend but could go this year since I am still at home with Cole. I was a little nervous as we have not been outside in the sun for that long with Cole yet so he had a bucket hat on and two applications of sunscreen (I didn't want him to get burnt period but especially not the day before his birthday party!). Luckily we stayed under the pavillion most of the time so no sunburns for us! Cole did really well on the trip to and from Stillhouse Hollow Lake in Belton (the water was beautiful!) which is a trend I hope will continue as we travel to San Antonio this weekend for Russell's cousin's wedding. I hope we can go with Russell again next year and Cole can enjoy some of the games that were set up for smaller kiddos!

Where are his sunglasses? Cole needs cool new shades! :)
ReplyDelete