Cole had his first taste of something other than breastmilk on Saturday when we gave him rice cereal. I say taste and not meal because I think most of it ended up on his shirt and on his face:) We tried again last night and he swallowed alot more and opens up really well for the spoon. I fell bad feeding this to him though because it tastes disgusting to me but Russell thought it tasted like cream of wheat and was tasty (note: he likes cream of wheat and I don't...). I think Baxter will be excited when Cole gets more solid foods in the future like tiny pieces of fruit, chicken, etc. because it will be like treats falling from heaven:)

Cole: "No pictures while I'm eating"

This picture makes him looked like he is stuffed but he still nursed afterwards! Hungry boys...if anyone would like to start making donations for our food fund for when this one is a teenager, I accept cash, checks, and grocery store gift cards!
This is so exciting! And, I love your blogs - it's just like talking to you in person!
ReplyDelete