Yesterday was Cole's 12 week birthday and next week he will be 3 months old! Every age milestone is just amazing because it seems like we have known him forever and could not imagine not waking up to see that gummy smile in the mornings. Other milestones are awesome too like yesterday when he rolled from his tummy to his back by himself! I'm not sure if the "whoa" look on his face was from the rolling over or Mommy jumping up and down and screaming like a crazy person! Here is a new picture of the birthday boy and one with all three of my boys!


He is a perfect mixture of the two of you! I can't tell who he looks more like! By the way... I called you the other night! Needed some pics of Mr Cole because I coudlnt save these on here. Your mom sent me some though.
ReplyDelete